Beacon CARE Fertility are currently recruiting a Senior Embryologist to join our Laboratory.
Located in Sandyford, the successful candidate will be joining a team at the cutting edge of fertility treatments.
You will be joining a team as part of the international CARE network meaning our doctors can access the best scientific advances in the world.
With over 8,000 cycles in our clinics every year, we have both the expertise and experience to deal with even the most complex fertility problems.
Scroll down for further details…
Purpose of the position:
Essential provider of consistent and high standard clinical Assisted Reproductive Technologies services to the Beacon CARE Fertility
What your work day will look like:
- To deliver appropriate and effective utilisation and supervision of the laboratory systems, including RI Witness and the Eltek Alarm System.
- Conveying complex, scientific information to patients in an appropriate manner.
- To participate in execution of trials and research projects when required.
- Participation and completion of further education courses as required by BCF.
- To support the Laboratory Manager in the management of laboratory equipment.
- To complete ordering of critical laboratory consumables under the direction of the Laboratory Manager.
- To ensure that the highest quality, up to date and appropriate treatment options are available to our patients founded upon sound academic knowledge, extensive in-house and vocational training, continually updated via a CPD programme
- To assist patients ordering donor sperm.
- To assist the team with distributions/imports/exports.
- To complete other laboratory-based activities deemed relevant and necessary by the Laboratory Manager.
- The Embryologist must show flexibility in relation to work schedules and rota and assist in organising and implement these.
What we need:
- The successful candidate must possess a degree, diploma, certificate or other evidence of a formal qualification in the field of Medical or Biological Science.
- 5 years post qualification experience
- The successful candidate must be fully aware of the relevant scientific, medical, ethical and legal nature of the field of assisted human reproduction.
- The Embryologist must have IVF laboratory experience and techniques with experience in aspects of the field of clinical embryology, including IVF, ICSI, cryopreservation of gametes and embryos.
What we’d like to see:
- Member of ICE or other relevant Embryology body
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
What we’re offering:
- Permanent Full-Time position working at the forefront of IVF treatment in Ireland
- A supportive team environment
- Salary will be based on experience
- Working at the forefront of Medicine
Who you’re joining:
At the cutting edge of fertility treatments, Beacon CARE Fertility is owned and operated by leading Irish healthcare company Beacon Medical Group and the renowned CARE Fertility, which has pioneered ground breaking IVF therapies and embryo viability screening since 1997.
There have been over 30,000 CARE babies born to date. Patients in Ireland can access the very latest international techniques in all aspects of fertility including fertility assessments, IVF, IUI, autoimmune therapies, egg and sperm freezing (vitrification), PGT-A using the very latest technology of Next Generation Sequencing for embryo viability screening, recurrent miscarriage therapies and PGT-M and PGT-SR
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to our HR support at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be reviewing applications with our hiring team. While we aim to respond to all applications however in some case only those called forward for interview maybe contacted.
Beacon Care Fertility values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check. Please be aware that if your application is successful, a member of our team will be in contact with you.
For further information regarding the role above please contact our Brian in our HR department email@example.com