Beacon CARE Fertility are currently recruiting the following positions to join our team.
Located in Sandyford, the successful candidate will be joining a team at the cutting edge of fertility treatments.
You will be joining a team as part of the international CARE network, meaning our doctors can access the best scientific advances in the world.
With over 8,000 cycles in our clinics every year, we have both the expertise and experience to deal with even the most complex fertility problems.
Scroll down for further details…
Clinical Services Administrator
Job title: Clinical Services Administrator, Full time, Permanent
Job purpose: The Clinical Services Administrator is a member of the multidisciplinary team and is involved in providing administrative support to the nursing team members by undertaking a variety of duties and tasks within the unit, which they have been trained for and proved competent by the Nurse Manager
The Clinical Services Administrator will be an effective and supportive communicator within the unit to other members of the multidisciplinary team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist with the preparation, maintenance and organisation of the patient files including protocol letters relating to their treatment within the clinic.
- To act as a focal point for messages both within the unit and to others as required.
- To take telephone calls. The post holder will relay messages within the department, answer queries where appropriate and arrange appointments.
- To assist with the compilation of patient’s information and to have an appreciation of nursing plans, the clinic patient database and other records.
- To maintain patient’s privacy and confidentiality in all aspects of their dealing with patients and their information.
- To assist with stock check and order medical and administration items on a weekly basis according to Clinic policy.
- To follow Clinic Policy with regard to reporting defective equipment.
- Photocopying of patient information documents as required.
- To ensure the Nurses Office is kept organised and tidy.
- To scan and store consent forms and patient-related data/results.
- Shred and safely dispose of all patient-related papers.
- Make accurate and appropriate use of information systems, complying with clinic regulations.
- To undertake tasks or responsibilities as requested by the senior staff.
- Answer queries, coordinate appointments, screening and consent forms.
General Administrative duties as required.
- To comply with the Health and Safety policies with particular reference to procedures to be followed in the event of a fire and to report all accidents and untoward incidents to the Clinic Manager.
- To undertake mandatory training as required, including health and safety, fire, manual handling.
- Actively participate in Beacon CARE Fertility performance management processes and competency assessment processes.
- To comply with Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Previous experience in Medical Administration would be a distinct advantage
- High level of IT literacy.
- Strong attention to detail is crucial to this position.
- Strong organisational skills with a process-driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate with staff and patients.
- An understanding of patient confidentiality and strong documentation practices.
- Ability to be empathetic with patients
How to Apply:
Please submit your application for the above position by sending a recent CV and Cover Letter for review to HR@beaconmedicalgroup.ie.
Any questions regarding the position can also be sent to this address.
Director Of Clinical Services
Full time, Permanent Position
Reporting to – Commercial Director, Director of Operations
Beacon Care Fertility is one of Ireland’s leading fertility clinics. At the cutting edge of fertility treatments, Beacon CARE Fertility is owned and operated by leading Irish healthcare company Beacon Medical Group and the renowned CARE Fertility UK, which has pioneered ground breaking IVF therapies and embryo viability screening since 1997. There have been over 50,000 CARE babies born to date. Our patients access the very latest international techniques in all aspects of fertility including fertility assessments, Egg and Sperm donation, IVF, IUI, autoimmune therapies, egg and sperm freezing (vitrification), pre-implantation genetic testing using the very latest technology of Next Generation Sequencing for embryo viability screening, recurrent miscarriage therapies and testing for inherited genetic disease.
Our skilled and caring team, located adjacent to Beacon Hospital in Sandyford, Dublin 18 bring together the best of internationally renowned medical expertise and technology to offer patients the very best chance of success, in a warm and individualised setting.
Purpose of the position
We have ambitious expansion and growth plans and are now seeking a Director of Clinical Services to join the senior management team to drive this project forward.
The successful candidate will have extensive fertility experience in delivering the highest quality service to patients and strive for process improvement and innovation to continue to deliver the best clinical outcomes to the patients in the care of Beacon Care Fertility.
This experienced Fertility professional will be responsible for the overall delivery of clinical services to patients and bringing the organisation forward in line with our strategic objectives.
For Further information:
If you feel you have the experience, skillset and interest in going forward with us, please call / email Brian McDonald, HR Manager, Beacon Medical Group on 01 2938880 or firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence to learn more about this exciting role.
How to Apply:
All applicants will be required to submit their CV and cover letter to the above email address for screening.
Purpose for the position
Beacon Care Fertility are seeking a full-time early pregnancy and genecology Sonographer.
The successful candidate will work in association with other medical, administrative and technical personnel to provide the best care and expertise to assist the patient in their journey with BCF
- Performing ultrasound scans in the areas of early pregnancy and genecology
- Performing the Basal Antral Follicle Count test and follicle tracking
- Delivering patient centred care
- Maintaining highest levels of clinical care and governance
- Contribute to the improvement and development of the clinic as practices and advancements within the field occur
- 2+ years Ultrasound experience
- Post-Graduate qualification in Ultrasound
- Must demonstrate empathy and care with each patient
Core Benefits for you:
- Calm, structured environment with a focus on the patient service, 15 – 30 minute slots assigned to give the best patient experience without the stress of pressurised timeframes.
- Similar environment and technical equipment to the hospital,
- A fully self-contained fertility clinic working with specialists in this fiend of all disciplines, Nursing, Laboratory Technicians, Embryologists and Consultants
- Generous compensation package
- On site parking
How to apply
Please send an updated CV and Cover letter to our HR Manager via HR@beaconmedicalgroup.ie for review.
Any enquiries about the role can be directed to the same address.