Beacon CARE Fertility was established and is jointly owned by Beacon Medical Group (which built and operates Beacon Hospital and Beacon Renal) and CARE Fertility, who are the UK’s largest independent provider of fertility services and are pioneers in their field. There have been over 60,000 CARE babies born to date.
CALL OUR GP HOTLINE!
Questions about a patient? We are here to help! Call our GP Hotline if you have any Fertility Related questions. Our team of Consultants would be delighted to speak to you on the phone and help. Call us at 01-293-2955.
Display NONE - DO NOT MODIFY
How Do I Refer?
- Emailing your Referral Letter to: email@example.com
- Posting your letter to:
Beacon CARE Fertility
2nd Floor, Consultants Concourse
Dublin D18 P6N4
When Should I Refer?
- Couples under 35 years of age (female), actively trying to conceive for one year or more without success
- Couples over 35 years of age (female), actively trying to conceive for 6 months or more without success
- Females with a BMI of under 35, up to 45 years of age (with own eggs), and up to 50 years with donor eggs.
- Couples with unexplained infertility
- Females with blocked tubes
- Male with abnormal semen analysis or previous vasectomy
- Single women concerned about their future fertility who might want to freeze their eggs
- Single women / same-sex female couples who would like treatment with donor sperm
- Females with recurrent miscarriages
- Couples who have previously undergone failed IVF cycles
- Cancer patients prior to oncology treatment who wish to preserve fertility (male and female)
- Couples who are at risk of having a child with a known genetic disorder for PGD (Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis)
Treatments We Offer
- Full assessment of patient/couple before treatment
- IVF with ICSI (injecting sperm into the egg when there is a sperm issue)
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGT-A): Checks embryos for chromosome imbalances before transfer
- Egg Donation (i.e. IVF using Donor Eggs)
- Recurrent Miscarriage Investigations
- Egg Freezing with AI (Fertility Preservation)
- Testing for Inherited Disease / PGT-M (PGD)
- Ovulation Induction
- Artificial Insemination (IUI)
- Surgical Sperm Recovery
- Donor Sperm
- Reproductive Immunology Treatment
- Reciprocal IVF / Shared Motherhood (Option for Lesbian Couples)
Why Choose Us For Your Patients?
- Cutting-Edge, Science-Based Treatment
- Internationally Respected Expertise
- Pioneering Research & Development (Check out all our historical fertility milestones HERE)
- Exceptional Success Rates
- A World-Leader in Embryo Genetic Testing. We have an outstanding 98.7% Embryo Biopsy Success Rate, placing us in the top-tier of Clinics Worldwide. (Source: Cooper Surgical)
- At the forefront of Fertility Advancements, we offer treatments not available at any other Irish Clinic. These include our CAREunity swab test which identifies a cause of Recurrent Miscarriage. We are the first (and currently the only) Clinic in Ireland to offer Egg Freezing AI.
- We are covered by VHI, Laya and Irish Life.
- We have 3 Clinics Nationwide. Dublin, Drogheda (Satellite) and Limerick (Satellite).