At the cutting edge of fertility treatments, Beacon CARE Fertility is owned and operated by leading Irish healthcare company Beacon Medical Group and renowned CARE Fertility which has pioneered groundbreaking fertility treatment and embryo viability screening since 1997.
Our World-Leading Fertility Clinic is internationally renowned for its success rates, medical expertise, and innovative IVF research and development.
There have been over 60,000 CARE babies born to date.
We proudly offer the latest advancements in IVF treatment and technology available worldwide.
Our expert team of Consultants meticulously tailor each treatment plan to the individual patient.
These treatments include IVF, IUI, Embryo Genetic Screening (PGT-A), Egg Freezing (including AI), Egg Donation, Sperm Freezing, Fertility Assessments, Sperm Donation, Autoimmune Treatment, Recurrent Miscarriage and testing for Inherited Genetic Disease (PGT-M).
Health Insurance Partnerships
We are thrilled to partner with VHI, Laya and Irish Life Health.
HSE Approved Fertility Clinic
HSE-Approved Fertility Clinic for the Publicly Funded IVF scheme.
Dublin (beside Beacon Hospital), Satellites: Limerick & Drogheda
What Sets Us Apart?
- We’ve pioneered groundbreaking fertility research and development for over two decades
- Our Clinic delivers World-Leading Success rates.
- We offer IVF technology and tests, unavailable at any other Clinic.
- Our team has partaken in many historic fertility firsts (read the complete list HERE).
- We won the prestigious National Technology Awards 2023 for “Best Healthcare Tech of the Year” for our Caremaps-AI® embryo selection AI.
- We’re the first & only Clinic in Ireland to offer Egg-Freezing AI.
- We had the first Irish baby born via PGT-A Genetic Screening.
- We were the first Clinic in Ireland to offer Reciprocal IVF
- Our Scientists developed our unique Careunity test, which identifies a cause of recurrent miscarriages.
- Our expert Consultants meticulously personalise and tailor each treatment plan to the individual patient.
Under 35 Years **
**Clinical pregnancy results for single embryo transfers from January-May 2023. PGT-A cycles. Results rounded to the nearest whole number.